Monday, March 23, 2009

St. Patty's and some extras.......

Lots of pics to post. We've been having a lot of fun this March... and in 5 days, Matty will be 4!! I can't believe how fast time flies! Marc's 3rd grade class, as well as 3 other 3rd grade classes got together and did a cantata about "going green." It was pretty funny and Marc had a speaking part. I didn't get any really good shots, but I'll bet you can find him in the crowd:
HA HAH HAHAHAHAHA John "Hawk"
Trixiakota under the impression that it's OK for dogs to sit at my table
We tried to get a dog shot with all 4 dogs.... wasn't gonna happen
Janet with Wally
The BEST babysitter on earth
Well, until she painted Matty's fingernails green :)
So, Anisa and I came up with the crazy plan to dress up for St. Patrick's day at work. We totally decked out.... What could be more annoying then matching scrubs, glitter, bows and too much green?? Um, Anisa's high pony tail with ringlets. Anyway - here's some shots of our fun day....
I had some extra fabric so I sewed my favie sis-in-law Donna an apron to wear to work (She's a cake decorator)
Not sure why this uploaded so small... but Here's Anisa, Dana and I
I really wish this would of uploaded bigger... You can barely see Nate's green hair net or Justin's rainbow tie
The evil master mind's
If you're not jealous that this is my boss - you better be!! He wore this tie ALL day!
Stooges
Work time besties
Now THIS is sweet!! Matching tie and pants
So, this last weekend we had some fun family time. We wanted to do some fun stuff with the kiddos, and Marc earned himself a "date night" with mom and dad for a much improved and excellent report card!!
Matty, Cade and Marc at McDonald's
Mr. Matthew
Mama and Marc at Famous Dave's BBQ (I'm surprised they're not famous for putting corn in EVERYTHING)
Dad and Marc
And - Johnny Depp. OK - we didn't see a movie with Depp, but I would of liked to :)
And Finally - One of my bestest friends in the whole world turned 30! She's too old to be friends with now, so peace out Jill. Love ya!
SIKE!
Here's the b-day girl in her new apron before we went out
Jana and Ivy
You all know Rosie
And my Jill again! Happy birthday baby, love you :)

No comments: