Friday, April 3, 2009

Fiesta B-day for Dr. Bird.....................

For some reason all my photos uploaded out of order, so it may seem a little weird. Dr. Bird's bday was April 1st - so we had a fiesta for him. Not sure what he was expecting it to turn out like, but he said he was not disappointed. I thought it was fun!! The PPC (Anisa and I) really wanted to let him know how much we like him and think he's such a great Dr. So----- I hope this is the start to many fun times to come at Albright.... I can't wait to think of more and more new reasons to dress up like idiots!

Example: Here's a sneak peak to how gross we're gonna look the week before Easter. Bunnies, glitter and really high ponies!
Like I said, out of order: But here's Alex, Hawk and Nate at the buffet line
A and J enjoying lunch
About half our staff here
Me with 2 of my favorite girls
Birthday Doc probably hating us right now 1st thing in the morning
Some of us right after we jumped out from the corner and sang Happy Birthday w/ facial hair, blinking chili pepper earrings and necklaces
The DA's and Tom - who was dancing along to the Mexican satellite radio station that was blasting all day
SICK
Justin working on a patient with his new found soul patch and sideburns
Almost believable from the side
I think I'll save this pic of Nate, say maybe for Justin's Italian b-day (Which, by the way - is themed "Vegetarian Italian")
Hawk bought Dr. B some earplugs for his b-day (???)

No comments: