Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The start of my Phillips Family blog!




So why not start a blog. I'm always sending emails to everyone near and far. This way I can be creative and you fine people can spy on my life (kidding)!!




I have so many fun things I could tell you about our summer. Mostly we've been staying at our cabin on Lake Roesiger. It's been fun, the kids are super tan, we've got a lot of exercise and had tons of bug bites. A lot of people have been up to visit us, and we've done our fair share of visiting others as well!!




Matty decided a few weeks ago that he wants to be a singer. I have to admit, he's pretty good for a 3 year old. Everywhere we drive, he has to sing - non stop - all the time - at the top of his lungs. It's cute for the first 10 minutes. Bless his precious, little heart :)




Marc started soccor a few weeks ago. Every year he plays football in the fall, but this year I wanted to change it up. Marc is the best on his basketball team, as well as his baseball team :) (Proud Mama), and is definitely a super athlete, but football is just not his sport. His very first practice ever was 2 weeks ago, and my little stud scored the first two goals after he stole the ball from a bigger kid! I can't wait for his first game next week.




I just can't believe school's starting next week. The summer has come and gone so quickly this year. At least Scott's been working close to home so he's been able to join us at the lake almost 100% of the time.




Anyway - Bethany is bringing Ayla down on Thursday and we're going to get "cousin pictures" taken for mom for her birthday. It's a surprise and she's going to LOVE it!! I finally get to see Christina this weekend, so I'm stoked. AND - we're having a camp out at the lake, so we're going out with a bang!! I'm going to post my blog address on myspace, so if we're not friends and you're truly not interested in my life or my kids - get a life and go away. You know who you are! Thanks!!

No comments: