Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LAKE ROESIGER












What a typical week in the summer consists of usually involves "The Lake." We have been spending our summers for years on the dock, in the sun. I thought I'd share a few pics of the last few months. In the one at night, Scott is sitting with the boys on the 4th of July. It's the coolest place to be on the 4th!! Tens of thousands of dollars of fireworks are exploding EVERYWHERE and it's so beautiful! The rest of them are just the kids playing around.







3 comments:

Jessica Zevely said...

Oh my gosh! You are so so so close! Maybe I will see you there this weekend. We're going to try to get Jackson up on ski's :)

Georgia said...

Wow Jess, thank for the invite..nice...

I cant believe we didnt make it up there this year! man..its been to long! those pics look like you guys are having too much fun!

Michelley said...

Hi Rachel :) Love the pics! Brings back alot of great memories our family has made up at the lake. I'm so glad you, Scott and the kids are making many more! Can't wait to get up there and spend time with everyone!!! Nice job on the blog too
love ya
-Michelley