Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We had a great weekend!!! We celebrated Marc's bday a couple weeks early. Since it's 3 days before Halloween, we try to do it early so it's not such a busy week and Marc can thoroughly enjoy Halloween. This year we went to Golf Land with 14 kids. We had a GREAT time and the kids just loved the putt putt golf. He was the perfect birthday boy and Scott and I were so proud of him. He said thank you to everyone after he opened a gift, thanked everyone for coming, gave all his guests attention and made sure they were having fun golfing and was in the best mood!!

We also went to Craven Farm again with Christy and Kenny. They had a ton of fun activities for the kids.... face painting, wagon rides, pumpkin slinging, animals, good food, little shops, scarecrow making... it was awesome! We go on Wed. and we're the only ones there - we go on Sat, good grief!! I couldn't believe it - I've never seen so many people at a farm before. Here are some of my pics...



It's hard to believe this was Marc's b-day two years ago. We woke him up early and took him to the airport w/ his brother and told him "Surprise and Happy bday! We're going to Disneyland!! The years go by so quickly :(

Opening presents!!


Birthday Fun
I HATE this pic of me, but I LOVE it of mom :)The Dad's corner
Showing off his card from Nana


Me and my bestie Christina


All the kids at the party
Marc and Nicholas
Papa giving Marc his cake :)
Auntie Donna made the perfect cake


Daija, Shay Shay and Maya... some of my favorite girls :)


My Bug and her baby Ayla
Dad, Donna, Bug, Peffy and Christy
Me and Michelle
Mich and Moll
The kiddies w/ my girl :)


Matty just HAD to ride the pumpkin wagonLittle baby duckies
But I had to laugh when I saw they were for sale
Auntie Molly w/ baby A
Kenzie, gettin ready to pumpkin sling

I guess it was a little sunny
Marc's flying pumpkin
And now Matty tries to shoot his pumpkin
Matty was so excited he got his pumpkin in the air Marc's pumpkin Matt's pumpkin
My pumpkin
Marc and Kenny in the tee-pee
A ton of people at Craven

1 comment:

Jessica Zevely said...

Hey! We were there on Sunday! It was so much fun! I need to post the pics on my blog. I'll try to do it tonight.

The boys are so stinkin' cute!!!! I cannot believe Marc is SO old! I still remember him when he was 3...crazy how time flies.