Monday, December 22, 2008

Some good stuff ~

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! The meaning of it, the smell of it, the sounds of it, the families getting together, presents for the kids, surprises, good food, church, Xmas carols, Xmas trees..... and mostly, my best memories ever from when I was a kid. I love it! This year we are also blessed with a TON of snow!! We spend the night at Donna's house at least once a week, and I left my camera there, so I don't have any "snow shots" of the kids yet, but I'll get those today.

Marc and Matthew were both in our church's Christmas production this year. Matty's class got to sing "Joy To The World" and "Away In A Manger." It was so cute!! Marc's class sang quite a few songs and his specific age group also used bells to accompany a track. Pretty cool. Here are some pics.

Right as we were heading to church. Matt wore his scarf made by Auntie Hilly

Right after "Joy To The World" -He walked by and couldn't resist giving dad a "high five"
Up on stage singing
Mr. Studly after singing
The older kids... If you can find Marc, I'll give you a dollar.
Mom and Dad came to the show right after Mom finished the "Jingle Bell Run" in Seattle
Family Photo right after the show


The same day, my 2nd to last baby sister Natalie turned 22!! She requested dad to make sushi and mom to make teriyaki chicken. When I got there, the first thing I had to do was take the bday girls picture. I'm so proud of her and love her so much. This picture is frameable!! Happy Birthday sweetheart!
Papa had fun playing with Ayla
Ayla didn't sleep all day, until the car ride to the party... it was like pulling teeth to get her to smile, but this pic is too cute :)
B-day girl getting her sushi plate ready
Marc opened a bday gift from Auntie Emmie and Uncle Nathan. UCLA stuff! Straight from campus
Both girls smiling. I love this pic!
Mama Bug, Baby A and Nannie
Ayla is in awe of Nat's cake
That cake was awesome mom... Happy b-day Nat!!


Here's a 39 sec. look into a typical dinner with the Moore's. I wish I would of got the whole Happy Birthday song, but only got the end. Even with Emily and Nathan missing, you can definitely tell that we are a loud and fun family. A little chaotic, but all worth it. We had to sing Happy Birthday to Nat a little slower and lower than normal because of a Happy Birthday incident gone wrong back in June ;)



Marc's "Bell Choir" from his Xmas musical. I thought this was pretty cool. ENJOY and Merry Christmas to all our friends and family and loyal readers back in Alaska and over in Minnesota.







1 comment:

rosieposie said...

So cute I wish I could have seen the performance! OMG baby Ayla is so stinking cute too! Them Moores have some good genes... seeyousoonmyla