Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jess turns 30!!

So, I was so glad to celebrate my old friends 30th bday this last weekend with her!! We've been friends since 8th grade in Ms. McNairs class, but didn't talk in 9th grade because I had an expensive purse (Jess- I'm noticing a trend w/ purses and friends... SIKE)!! For reals - some of the funniest times of my life and things I will never forget were with Jessica and Rosie. Everything from Science class (10 and 11 grade), the "Iron Report," "One sips enough," all the way to 12th grade when we strutted the halls as "Official Pink Ladies" with REAL coats :) Anyway - George invited Ro, Jill and I to the 30th bash, and let me say - Jess and George (Georgica) still got it goin' on and it was a great time!!

Reason #47 of why I heart Rosie... and her pretty friend in the background!
B-day girl rippin' it up on the dance floor
And again - such a beautiful poser
Jill and me, later in the eve
Jill, me & George
Rosa and Rachey - her eyes got bigger and my eyes got smaller over the last 16 years.
"Someone's" drink
Jilly and Georgie
30 and lookin' GREAT!
One of my favorite Besties
Oldies but Goodies. Jess and Ro
Anodder one of da princusses
B -day girl rips up the dance floor again
I think GG bought us red-bull/vodka shots....
JZ, GG and Jenny
















1 comment:

Jessica Zevely said...

Aw!! You're the best! I got my own post on your blog! It was great fun and I'm SO happy you guys came for lil' ol me :)

Let's do it again soon. Maybe next time, with the husbands? Or keep it simple stupid? (that's from the office....I'm a little psycho in case you didn't notice)

Love you! :)