Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wrok Pics

So, I usually have my camera with me at all times... You never know when you're going to get the perfect picture. I have to admit... we have a lot of fun at work. It's super busy, and sometimes we have some pretty long days, but there's never a dull moment, and we're usually laughing a lot. A typical day could be Dana searching for her car that Nate drove down to Target and put her keys back in her purse. Or Justin looking for his lunch which was placed in Nates coat pockets by me. Or Justin looking for his keys and can't find them because Nate placed them in his backpack, or someone sitting on a sticker that says "I love Tom"........

Here's some of my coworkers....

But first - Matty Matt. Marc had BB practice with Scott, so Matty and I had fun playing in the toys at McDonalds. It's a good way to tire him out, but we had a lot of fun :)
Me, Janey and Jamie.
Miss Janet
Dana Baby strikes a pose while Tom rushes by in the background
This is Nate "fanny Pack" - absolutely hands down the funniest Dentist I have ever met. Whether he was a dentist or not - he's pretty flippin' hilarious. I'm sure I snapped this shot because he and Dana were plotting something....
Dana, me and Janet "working very hard"
This here is Johny Hawk a.k.a J-Hawk or just Hawk (John). He acquired his nickname for watching us like a hawk all day long, for a couple days in a row. Here with his camera is proof that he spies. But seriously - John is a really nice man. Father of 6, and great with kids!
Dana and I "listening" to the Dentrix lady we named "Socks"
And again - concentrating VERY hard.
Matty helping Anisa stock gloves
And Marc overseeing the whole thing
At this point he was just chuckin' them in there
More to come..............................












1 comment:

Jessica Zevely said...

How fun. It makes such a big difference when you love the people you work with!

Thanks so much for coming last night! I had so much fun hanging out with you and Rosie and Jill. We need to get together more than once a year!

Love ya!! And thanks for my present :) I like how I thought it was something naughty..ha ha!