Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last Couple Weekends...........

The MAIN event was Molly's 27th bday............... BUT, I'll go in order.
We have had quite a busy start to 2009. It's been fun, but it's been busy busy. Scott had to go to Alaska for his job, but he was only gone 1 week, so we survived. Even though the boys missed him like crazy, me too, and he's not leaving again with out us. He agreed to that :) I love that guy. Anyway - we've had some interesting days. Here's some pics -

Sarah, Morgan. Moll. me and Shanna @ McCoys - but like I said, I'll go in order
Ivan and Matty - this is how they play Air Hockey
Irma
Matty and his Nanny Irma
Matt and Marc @ lunch w/ Teris and kids
Matty and Maddy were not behaving. This is Maddy's pout face
Matt, Marc , Maddy, Novalee and Teris
Nat and Hil stopped over for a visit but wouldn't smile for me cause they had no makeup on
We went to the Spaghetti Factory after we got Daddy from the airport
We love the Spag-fag
Caught in the phone booth
Tried to get some shots on the ride home. They never really work out
Not so much
Matty's shirt daddy got him in AK
What I do at work everyday - goof off
He loves his wifey
On our way out of the hotel to Molly's bday
Molly and Brad
Some of the party
Moll and Jackie
Old friends are always the best :)
I love these kids
This looks horrible. Molly said goodbye to Scott by jumping on him and almost knocking him over causing him to "catch" her.
Wonder if she even remembers this.... Happy b-day sister!!



1 comment:

rosieposie said...

LOL glad Molly had a good bday! That pic of you with the 'dental' dam reminds me of so many things (our Christopher Reeves dummy in class for one...) hope all is well seeyousoonmyla